Feb 7, 2010

A Valentine

This is a valentine card I finished up today.




This is a 6x6 card. The sweet girl is a digital stamp from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps . If you haven't used a digital stamp you should give it a try. Digital Stamps can be downloaded and used right away. Once the image is downloaded you save them to your computer to be used over and over again. Unlike traditional stamps, digital stamps can be re-sized so you can make them as large or as small as you like!

Daisy May as well as many other websites offer "Freebies" so give it a shot! What do you have to lose! If you use Copic Markers with your digital image you will need heat set your image with a heat tool or you can simply wait a few hours to make sure the ink is dry.

I used embellishments on her hair bow and on her shoes. I pop dotted the image away from the background paper. The three dots used to embellish the top left corner of the card were just 3 pieces of paper I punched out with a hole punch and then I used Diamond Glaze on them to give them a shine. I also used Diamond Glaze on the bucket that the flowers are in.

The second image below is the inside of the card. I kept the message short and sweet!


Hope you had a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment