Feb 22, 2010

What A Week!

It has been such a busy week! I have been under the weather and cannot find enough engery to get everything done that is on my ever growing "to do" list.

Sunday my friend, Tana and I drove to Overland Park, Kansas and took our Copic Certification class. I'm certified! We drove in a crazy ice and snow storm. We were nuts actually for risking our lives like that but it was an adventure. We were like Thelma and Louise!

I finished my first project as a Design Team member for The Scrapbook Page. The project I did is shown below.




Sorry, the pictures are poor quality. I remembered to take a photo just as I was heading out the door with them. These pages were made using Doodlebug paper, stickers and embellishments. The first page is a 12x12 layout and the second page is an 8x8 layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment