Jul 28, 2010

Playing Dress Up

Well it has been a HOT HOT HOT Summer.  I'm not a Summer person so I've had enough already.   I really feel for people who work in the heat.  I don't know how they do it and they have my respect because I honestly don't think I could do it myself.

Well today is my friend Erin's birthday. Happy Birthday! I made her the birthday card below using a digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl's.  This was a freebie stamp called All The Frills.  This web site has TONS of cute digi's.  I can look at them for hours.  I'm so easily entertained... ha ha.  You can go to their website by clicking HERE


I matched the Copic colors to some leftover paper I had.  That's what is so great about card making with Copics.  You can make anything work! 

I hope to make my posting a bit more frequent but no promises.  I don't see things slowing down too much until fall.  I am taking a course through work.  That final exam is at the end of September so I will be really studying as it is getting close to crunch time.  We have also decided to put our house on the market to move closer to our work.  We love our home in the country but the drive is becoming a bit too much.  Wish us luck with selling our house.  The market is really tough right now.

Well that's it for now as my battery is just about gone.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment