Sep 7, 2010

Whooo's Counting Birthdays!



Well I had the day off. It was so nice to have a 4 day weekend but tomorrow its back to reality.   Wow what a nice day it was.  There is just a touch of Fall in the air.  Fall is my favorite time of year so I am in the mood to put out the pumpkins! Haha. 

Today since I had some time on my hands which seems to be quite rare these days, I decided to get some cards made up.  This is a cute little digi image from Dustin Pike.  This one was actually a freebie.  He has the cutest images.  You can find his website HERE.

I matched this image to some scrap paper I had... I'm always tryin' to use up those scraps!  If anyone has any good creative idea on how to use them up let me know.  Any WHO (pun intended) I colored the image with my copics to match the paper I had on hand and then used my I-Top tool to create 3 matching brads by using the same paper.  I added just a touch of bling with Stickles.  I also added some google eyes to the image just to emphasize his goofiness.  Perhaps I should wear a pair of google eyes... I'm pretty goofy myself.  LOL.

Well it's getting really late and like I said.... it's back to work tomorrow. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment