Feb 27, 2011

Late Valentine Post

Ok.  So I know... It's really late.  I just didn't get a chance to get these out here before now but I wanted to share. Below are the valentines I made for my family this year.

This first valentine was made for each of my grown children.  I made the "love" and the heart shaped  cut out with my Cricut.  The word "love" was cut out in red cardstock and then covered with clear embossing powder. I did the embossing technique three times to make the clear coat really thick.  I also put a coat of white glitter on the hear cut out.  I then embellished with a ribbon and some cute heart stick pins.  I also had a cute rubber stamp that said the word love and I stamped it on the red card stock with Versamark to give a watermark effect.

I gave this card to each of my kids along with some cupcakes which I put into some cute boxes I got at Michaels and tied with a bow.

I also made these little valenines for my grandkids.
This dragon is a digi stamp from Dustin Pike.  His website is HERE.  This little guy was for my grandson so I didn't want to use the pinks and purples.  I colored the image with my Copics.  I used Diamond Glaze on the heart and I used my Viva Decor pens to create the orange buttons in the corners.

This is another adorable Dustin Pike image I used to make a card for my new granddaughter Aspen.




  The last two cards below were made with digital images by Pnk Cat Studio.  You can find their website by clicking HERE 




Have a wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment