Feb 4, 2011

Thank you

I hope everyone is getting around in the snow alright.  I love snow.  I will admit that this year it has been a little challenging.  I had surgery and then it started snowing and just hasn't stopped!  Two days after my surgery my fridge went on the fritz.  Took 3 days before a repairman could get up my driver to fix it and where I live we certainly don't get delivery!  Thank heavens for people who brought us food. This last storm my kitchen sink got clogged.  It took two days before the plumber could get up my drive. That meant 2 days with no kitchen sink. Good times let me tell ya.  I know I could have worse problems but I could use a short break from all the troubles.

Enough complaining already!  I have been so blessed with friends and family helping out while I am out of commission.  I have been trying hard to get some thank you cards made.  Below are two cards I created using the same stamp by Elisabeth Bell.  She is one my favorites!  This stamp is called New Friends.  The first one I created using browns and greens.


I created the flower using a brown piece of binding tape which I stuck together just using glue dots to form the rose and then I cut two pieces of green ribbon in the shape of leaves. 

The next card was done using blues.



I used a glaze pen on both of these images for her barrett to give it some shine and dimension.

Here are some pics of my snow grandbabies. 



I hope every one has a warm and cozy day!



Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment