Sep 13, 2011

End of Summer..............
Well it certainly feels like the end of Summer in the Midwest this week.  Our temperatures........ oh they are a changin'.  Tomorrow it is supposed to only be in the 60's!~  I LOVE IT!   Fall is my favorite time of year and Farmers are harvesting their crop, football and school are back in full swing........... Yep it sounds like Fall to me.
I haven't posted for so long.  I have had such a busy Summer.  Honestly I don't see things slowing down in the near future either.  I have been trying to re-do my craft room.  I will post pictures when I get it finished.  I just need to find a very small black chandelier and a couple more things to hang on the wall and I think I will call it done.  So far it looks pretty good.
My wonderful daughter celbrated her birthday last week.  I made this card for her.  This cute digi stamp is by Mo's Digital Pencil and the name is "End of Summer".  You can check out their awesome images HERE.   

Well I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the nice weather. 


Jerri                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment