Oct 25, 2013

A Mermaid Card

My granddaughter recently had a mermaid birthday party.  I had a digital image from  Mo's Digital Pencil.com.  This image is called Melia on Her Shell Phone.

I use images from this site a lot.  For some reason I am really drawn to these images.  I used some brown flock as sand at the bottom of the card.  I had purchased a variety package of flowers on Peachy Cheap a while back that included some small little flowers that had sea shell centers.  I cut the flowers off of the sea shells and used the shells as embellishments on this card. If you haven't heard of Peachy Cheap  it is a daily deal site that offers a different deal every day.
as you can see I also used some liquid pearls by Ranger to embellish her top and bottoms ( um er tail I guess). 

Well I think she liked the card so success on my part.  

Have a great weekend. I hope you get to do something crafty!!



No comments:

Post a Comment