Oct 22, 2013

Knit a Honey Cowl

I have to start off with an apology for my post yesterday.  My video didn't work on the email you received but if you go to my actual blog you can watch it there. I don't know why it works on the blog but didn't come through on the feed.  I'll have to research it and give that video thing another try some day.

I really love to knit and crochet.  I don't usually have a lot of time for it and I'll be the first to admit that I don't have advanced skills but I can usually do afghans, scarves and such.  I am actually working on a chevron afghan right now and hope to get it done in the next couple of weeks. 

I wanted to share this Honey Cowl I recently knitted.  It was a fun project, it turned out great and is so cozy and warm for those Wintery days that are headed our way.
This was a pretty easy project for anyone that has moderate knitting experience.  It is knitted on circular needles.  The pattern is FREE on Ravelry.com  and creates a dense warm cowl.  I made the longer version shown on the pattern and used Manos Maxima Merino Wool purchased from Urban Arts and Crafts store in color M2552 for the cowl pictured above. I hope you make one either for yourself or as a gift.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment