Oct 28, 2013

Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bag

Life has been a little crazy lately........... crazier than normal that is.  My son came in from Oregon and visited us for a while and we threw a party last weekend so friends and family could visit with him.  Our large Chest Freezer quit on us.  Ahhh.  That was frustrating.  We probably had $60 worth of food, so not much really had to be thrown away but I still  hate that!  I know it could have been much worse so I'm not too upset.

My Niece and her husband just came in from London so we visited with them yesterday.  It was good to visit with them.

With all of these different things going I just realized that Halloween is this week.  Am I ready??  NO!! Since we don't get trick-or-treaters I make gift bags for my grand babies.  This year I kept it simple and quick (um ya know, since I spaced it off until the last minute).  I bought these little orange bags from Wal-Mart for cheap and then cut some spiders out with my Cricut to use as a gift tag.  I used  the October 31st cartridge.  I applied some green Stickles for their eyes, wrote their names on the body of the spider and hung them on their bags.  Boom! Halloween bags done.

No comments:

Post a Comment