Oct 21, 2013

Tutorial on making a paper rosette


I use a very simple technique for making paper rosettes.  I use them all of the time. Its a great way to use up little scraps of paper.  It's also a great way to create an embellishment that matches your card - or page for basically no extra money.  Once you have made the rosette, it can be sprayed with a medium such as Glimmer Mist, glittered, or you can use a stamp pad to darken the edges and so on and so on.

I was playing around with video on my Ipad the other day.  I made this tutorial in a video format and it is my first time at doing so, so cut me some slack!  I do think it explains the process pretty easily but if you have questions just leave a comment and I will be glad to help.  I have also posted an example of a card that I used a rosette on. You can also look back at previous posts to see other examples of how I have used them in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment