Nov 6, 2013

A Thanksgiving Card

Well I have started the task of getting ready for Thanksgiving.  Cards are done and I am working on decor and a menu for the big day.  Pinterest is such a great tool for planning anything.  How did we ever get along without it!??
I went to a small crop this weekend and just took a bunch of the same fall image to create my cards. I colored them all the same and then just found scrap paper to make the card, so they are all different in one way or another. I like doing large batches of cards this way.  It helps me get rid of some of my scrap paper and it also keeps me from getting bored of making the same exact card over and over.

This image was a freebie from I Like Markers, which is a great blog for anyone who likes to use Copic Markers.  I used some Martha Stewart glitter on the pumpkins and leaves and I also used a glaze pen on the apples.   


 I am entering this card into the RCC87 Ribbon Carousel Blog, Holidays and Celebrations challenge.  Visit their blog HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment