Sep 18, 2014

First Birthday Penguin Card

Hi All!  Today I wanted to do a quick post of the card I recently made for my grandson Miles' 1st Birthday. 


I created the card using a digi image from 2 Cute Ink. The image is called Celebration Penguin. 


I colored the image with my Copic markers.  For the emblem, I used a chipboard number and covered it with some Martha Stewart fine glitter.  I pasted it to a circle shape that I cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies.  I used Stickles to create little confetti dots all around the image and then cut the little flags by hand and pasted them on some bakers twine I had.  
I really like the easel cards,  as you may know from some of my previous posts.  I did this card as an easel as well and put three little rhinestones to hold it in a "standing" position.  I find on these Easel cards, if you put something down for the front of the card to rest on, it will stand up a lot better for you and not want to fall over quite as easily.


Oh my garsh he is so handsome!!  I love this little guy. It's hard to believe a year has passed.  I am truly blessed with my children and grandchildren. 
September is a busy birthday month for us and I have several posts lined up to get out.  I know this will be hard for you to believe because I am terrible at getting my posts out (hey I am a busy lady!  haha)---But anywho, I do have several things lined up so stay tuned.

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment