Sep 19, 2014

Fiskars Sure Cut Paper Trimmer

Today I thought I would share my opinion of the Fiskars Sure Cut paper trimmer.
I purchased this trimmer a couple of months ago.   I have 3 paper trimmers in my arsenal already.  Do I have a problem.......... well yes, several problems,  but lets stick to the one at hand.  You see I didn't REALLY want to purchase, yet another to add to my collection but none of the past purchases really seemed to fit the bill.  And not to sound like a re-run of the Three Bears story but I have one that is too heavy for taking to crops, I have one that is too small and I have one that simply cuts the paper crooked.   
The Fiskars Sure Cut trimmer is light weight AND it cuts up to 12" but the thing that I love most about it is a small wire that is in the arm of the trimmer.  This wire shows you exactly where the cut will be made.  Maybe you don't struggle with this but boy I sure do.  I can't tell you how many times I have made the wrong cut with my old trimmers, which is frustrating to say the least. 
UH OH..... then it happened............I was so disappointed.  I wasn't getting a clean cut.  Oh no, not again.   So I take a look at it and the little wire was frayed, causing the problem.  I called Fiskars to find out about replacement wires.  The Customer Service Department tells me that they have corrected this problem with the wire and they are sending me a replacement arm for my trimmer at NO COST-- NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  She was so polite and accommodating.  I LOVE LOVE a company with great Customer Service!  This is of course my own personal opinion but I would recommend this trimmer to anyone.  I don't get paid or receive merchandise for giving them a good review, I just simply love to pass on a good item when I find it.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment