Dec 18, 2014

A Silhouette Project- Thank You Card

This is a pretty simple project but I thought I would share the card because it was a way for me to use up some of my scrap paper.  I am ALWAYS trying to use of some of my stash.  Why do I have so much!! Lol.
I created this card using my Silhouette.  I was drawn to the cut file because it reminds me of a quilt pattern.  I just used some papers that coordinated in color and then cut them out on my machine. Once I got the colored flags cut out I put them through my Xyron sticker maker and then just applied them to the card. 
For the sentiment I cut a strip of card stock the the size I needed.  I wanted the sentiment to be on a flag as well so I traced the "V" shape off of one of the pieces I had cut out with the Silhouette and then just used my scissors to cut it out.  I stamped "Thank You" on on the strip and then applied it to the card.

I thought it turned out pretty darn cute and I used up a couple of my four billion pieces of scrap paper to boot.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment