Apr 6, 2015

Best Gift Card

Happy Monday!
Today I'm sharing a card I created for Technique Junkies using one of their April release stamps called BEST GIFT (#SD613).
I do believe that this sentiment is so true.  Sometimes just being there, is the best gift you can give a friend in need.  I wanted something subtle for this card and I think I achieved it.  I LOVE the way it turned out.

Here's how I made the card:  
The background was created with Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Dusty Concord; Spiced Marmalade; Faded Jeans; Barn Door; Brushed Pewter.  The technique used is called the Stained Resist Tutorial and can be found on the Artistic Effects CD available on the TJ Website .  The stamp used for the background is called PANSY (#SD295).  Once dry, I cut the paper into 3 panels which were then spaced apart and placed on the card front.

The sentiment stamp for the front of the card is BEST GIFT (#SD613). I stamped it in black on white card stock and cut it out using a Spellbinders die.I used Pop Dots to attach. Three pearls were placed in the bottom left corner of the card to balance it out.

Don't Forget!! all stamps are 15% off at Technique Junkies  You need to HURRY!  You only have two days left to take advantage of this amazing discount.

Have a fantastic day!
Jerri
  








1 comment:

  1. Jerri - I agree - this background came out fantastic! I could have sworn it was patterned paper it looks so professional. Love how you put the focal label slightly to the side too. Love it! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Scarecrow

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my grandson.  I stumbled upon this cute digital stamp on a blog called  Free Dearie Dolls Digi Sta...