Apr 6, 2015

Best Gift Card

Happy Monday!
Today I'm sharing a card I created for Technique Junkies using one of their April release stamps called BEST GIFT (#SD613).
I do believe that this sentiment is so true.  Sometimes just being there, is the best gift you can give a friend in need.  I wanted something subtle for this card and I think I achieved it.  I LOVE the way it turned out.

Here's how I made the card:  
The background was created with Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Dusty Concord; Spiced Marmalade; Faded Jeans; Barn Door; Brushed Pewter.  The technique used is called the Stained Resist Tutorial and can be found on the Artistic Effects CD available on the TJ Website .  The stamp used for the background is called PANSY (#SD295).  Once dry, I cut the paper into 3 panels which were then spaced apart and placed on the card front.

The sentiment stamp for the front of the card is BEST GIFT (#SD613). I stamped it in black on white card stock and cut it out using a Spellbinders die.I used Pop Dots to attach. Three pearls were placed in the bottom left corner of the card to balance it out.

Don't Forget!! all stamps are 15% off at Technique Junkies  You need to HURRY!  You only have two days left to take advantage of this amazing discount.

Have a fantastic day!
Jerri
  








1 comment:

  1. Jerri - I agree - this background came out fantastic! I could have sworn it was patterned paper it looks so professional. Love how you put the focal label slightly to the side too. Love it! Great work!

    ReplyDelete