Apr 20, 2015

Bridal Shower Card

Happy Monday
Today I am sharing a bridal shower card I created using an Uptown stamp called Uptown Couple Brett and Brenda Get Married.  I actually love all up the Uptown Stamps and have admired them for a long time.  I only have two of their stamps but hope to get more real soon.  They are ADORABLE!


This stamp actually comes with a "congratulations"sentiment, which I would have loved to have put on the front but I misplaced it somewhere.  You know how frustrating it is to misplace something. I looked EVERYWHERE with no luck.  I'm sure it will show up one of these days.
Copics used:
Skin: YR0000, YR000, R01, RV21
Hair: E29, E25, E31, E50
Suit: C9, C7, C5
Flowers R81, R83, R85, G24, G21

I used Stickles Rock Candy on her gown for some added sparkle.

Have a great day!

Jerri




No comments:

Post a Comment