I created this card for the Technique Junkies Design Blog today.
This card was created using TWO of the new July Release Stamps.
Barbed Wire #S611 is the featured stamp on this card. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to emboss it with silver on a black background. I think it turned out both beautiful and masculine. The sentiment stamp is called Believe in Yourself #SD645.
Here's how I made my card:
- I used my Static Puff Pillow on a black piece of cardstock, Make sure to cover it well with the puff, as you don't want stray pieces of silver showing up on the black background.
- Using a Versamark Ink Pad, stamp the Barbed Wire onto the black cardstock.
- Sprinkle Silver embossing powder over the stamped image and then shake off excess.
- Heat image with your heat tool until all embossing powder has melted. Set paper aside to cool
- Stamp Believe in Yourself #SD645 onto a piece of white cardstock in black ink.
- Sprinkle sentiment with clear embossing powder, shake off excess.
- Heat the sentiment until powder has melted.
- Trim both of the stamped images with your paper trimmer.
- Matt the Barbed Wire image with white paper and then again with a piece of black cardstock as shown above.
- Adhere the trimmed sentiment to the front of the card using pop dots or foam tape.
This card is super easy, super fast and I think would work well for a man or woman. Easy and Versatile!!
Thank you for letting me share my card with you today.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!