Jul 10, 2015

Uptown Girl- Rebecca Loves to Read

Well I'm a little sad to say that today is the last official day of watching my grandbabies.  I really have to go back to work. I have enjoyed the last three years so much. While I am really sad about not getting to see them every day, I am also grateful that I've had the opportunity to spend so much time with them. I know I am blessed in that respect.  With that said, I am kinda cleaning up some things today and noticed a couple of cards that haven't made it on my blog yet.  I'm not sure how much free time I'll have once I start working so I thought I had better get these on here.

I am in LOVE with the Uptown Girl stamps.  I only have a few.  I was playing around with this stamp called Rebecca Loves to Read.

Rebecca Loves to Read 1

Rebecca Loves to Read 2

I did some paper piecing on the pillows and then used my Copic W1 or W2 ( I can't remember) to shade on top of the patterned paper for the pillows.  I cannot wait to try this stamp out again with a different color scheme.  I think the card itself could use a few more small details or embellishments. I'll work on that later before I give it to someone.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment