Aug 20, 2015

There Is Always Hope

Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week.  Things have been busy busy around here.  I've been loving my new job, grandkids are starting their school activities, we've had several weddings to attend and as if I don't have anything else to do, I have started knitting a baby blanket.  Am I crazy or what?!  It's been a while since I knitted anything so I'm working kind of slow.  Geez, I hope I get it done before the baby gets here.  Wish me luck.

Here's a card I made for the Technique Junkies Blog using two of the August release stamps.


Here's how I made my card:

I stamped the background using Contemporary Floral Stamp #638.  I used a gray ink pad and randomly stamped around the edges of my card. I used only the top portion of the stamp since the bottom of the stamp is mostly stems.  For the Sentiment, I chose the new stamp called Always Hope #SD651. I stamped it on a piece of white cardstock. I cut the sentiment out with my Cuttlebug and a Spellbinders die.  I also cut a piece of purple cardstock with my same Spellbinders die just one size larger to layer behind the sentiment.  I rounded the corners of the card to finish it off.  This was super easy and quick.  

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jerri





No comments:

Post a Comment