Oct 22, 2015

Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas- Day 8

Happy Thursday
Today I am sharing a card I made using a stamp from Technique Junkies called Wood. I used this same stamp for my card last week.  This stamp is so versatile!

This card was inspired by a Christmas Decoration I saw.


I stamped the background stamp in once piece and then cut it into strips to resemble wood planks.  Once the strips were cut out, I ran the edges of the wood planks along a brown stamp pad to get rid of the raw white edges.  I made sure when I placed the wood planks that I turned them around and placed them outside of their normal order so that they would look like individual pieces.  I used a small brown marker tip to make nail heads on the wood planks.
I used my Silhouette to cut out the reindeer head in red.  When all done, I matted the whole thing on a piece of red cardstock.

Make sure you stop by the Technique Junkies Design Blog for more Christmas inspiration.

Have a wonderful day!

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment