Oct 8, 2015

You Are IncrediBALL!

Hello!
Hope you are having a great week.  It seems that October is now in full swing.  This past weekend was so cool it was the perfect setting for a bonfire.  We had the grandbabies out and we did just that.  It was a great time and I think they went home good and tired for their mom and dad.  

Today I'm sharing a card made with one of the October Release stamps from Technique Junkies.  Those October Release stamps are still on sale so take a look but HURRY because the sale ends tomorrow.

This stamps is called Incrediball Canning Jark and it comes as a set of two.  You get the jar and the sentiment.  I chose to give this card a farm house feel. I colored the jar with my Copic markers to look like water and a stem.  I cut out the jar and placed it on my plaid paper.  I pulled out my quilling stuff and created a flower and a leaf.  To finish off the piece I used some floss to tie around the jar.  I distressed the edges of the paper and then sewed around the edge with my sewing machine.  I thought this made a simple but charming card.

  Don't forget to check out the sale at Technique Junkies.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment