Nov 9, 2015

A Baby Shower


so this weekend I hosted a baby shower for my niece.  It was a great time and she received so many nice things. I made a cake and then kept the smacks pretty simple.  I made some Rice Krispy Treats and dipped them in some Almond Bark that I tinted pink, veggie tray and a lot of the usual but I wanted to share one of the recipes I found o Pinterest (where else) I heart Pinterest.

 The Pin comes from a blog called Buns in My Oven.

This recipe was so super easy and oh so yummy.  You can click on the link above which will take you directly to the blog and get the recipe in a printable format but here are the basics.  

Roll out a tube of crescent rolls onto a workable surface. I sprinkled some flour on my work surface so it wouldn't stick.  In a bowl, mix together 2oz. of cream cheese, 2oz. of shredded swiss cheese, and 2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard.  Spread this mixture on top of the crescent roll dough.  For the next layer, add pieces of deli ham.  Roll the dough up into a long log and then cut into slices.  Bake at 375 degrees until lightly brown. 
 Thank you Buns in My Oven for this great recipe. I will be making this again for sure.  Check out that blog there are TONS of great recipes there.

Make your day awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment