Nov 20, 2015

So Thankful

I recently celebrated a birthday, so today I thought I would share the thank you cards I created. I will give these cards to all of the awesome people who gave me birthday gifts.

I am a huge fan of using up my scrap paper. If you follow my blog you may remember several cards in the past that I have created with this purpose in mind. Today's card will be yet another idea on that subject!




I found papers in my stash that coordinated in color and just simply cut them in squares.  I think the size of these were 1 1/2 inches.  I placed the squares on my card front at an angle.


for the sentiment I found a stamp that I thought would be so fitting with the upcoming holiday.  

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.

Have an amazing day

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment