Nov 5, 2015

Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas-Day 22

Happy Thursday!
Today I am posting a card for day 22 of our 30 Days of Christmas going on over the Technique Junkies Design Blog.  Before I get too involved in my card for the day, I wanted to remind everyone of the sale going on.  All November release stamps are still 15% off until November 8th.

Ok- back to Christmas.  Yikes. just saying that word is making me a little nervous.  I really need to get some things in gear to get organized for the holiday.   I know that if I get ahead of the game I will really enjoy the holiday's more.  I am hosting a baby shower for my niece on Sunday. Once that is done I will start on planning for my Thanksgiving dinner.

Today for my Day 22 card, I decided I wanted to make a card that looks antique.


I started by using Kraft paper.  I used a stamp called Vintage Music for the background.  Then on another piece of Kraft paper, I stamped the stamp called Ornament 1 in red and then cut it out to place in the bottom corner of the card.  I then stamped Merry Christmas, also in red and cut it out in a flag shape.  I used some of Tim Holtz Tea Dye and rubbed it around the edges to add to the vintage look.
You can't tell in the photo, but I used some Wink of Stella on the Ornament to give it some sparkle.

I matted this card with black and red to give it a finished look.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have an amazing day.

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment