Dec 3, 2015

Be Believe Become

Happy Thursday
Today I'm sharing a card made using stamps from Technique Junkies.

I've had this pink and green ribbon for a while and wanted to use some of it up.  I had a LOT! I've used this ribbon several times but I'm still trying to get rid of it for some reason..... could it be multiplying?!

Ah well any way I had the ribbon so I therefore had a color scheme to work with.  I chose a bright pink stamp pad to match the ribbon.  I used a piece of paper to mask the top section off at an angle. The background I chose for the bottom portion of the card is Small Poppies.  Next I stamped the sentiment stamp called Be Believe Become on the same angle just above the poppies and then divided them with the ribbon.
I decided to matt the card with a lime green paper to match the green in the ribbon and then I took a lime green pencil and colored in just a little on each center of the flowers.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I hope it is amazing!

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trick or Treaters

Hello!  Happy Thursday.  As mentioned in yesterday's post, I wanted to share the other two cards I created using the shadow techniq...