Jan 6, 2019

It's Not Just the YEAR That's New Around Here!

Happy New Year!  A lot changed for me last year.  I changed jobs, moved to a new house and got a different vehicle!  It was a great year and I am grateful for all of the blessings in my life.

I am working a few less hours now and thought it would be a great time to get back to my blog.  I've been working hard setting up my craft room in my new house.  WOW! If my husband didn't realize how much crafting stuff I have BEFORE we moved, he sure knows AFTER.  We loaded box after box after box up the steps into my new space.  I cannot wait to get it together. I'm sure I'll share pictures when I do. Having a new, bigger craft area is motivating me to spend more time crafting again and I hope to make more cards, crafts, and participate in more challenges this year.

The weather has been beautiful in KC. 60 degree weather is a little crazy for January but in Missouri you just never know! The warm days have given us a great opportunity to take down the Christmas decorations from the front porch. I took a few pictures of what our porch looked like this year.  We put up new shutters on the house when we moved in and stained the floor of the porch.  I love it.






I refused to spend the big money that retailers wanted for a wreath.  I bought a few stems from Walmart and tucked them into a wreath I already had.  This wreath literally cost me about $7.00.

















Thanks for reading my post today.   I'll be back tomorrow with a card.

Have a wonderful day.

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment