Feb 12, 2010

Valentine for hubby

Well I'm feeling a bit tired and under the weather tonight but managed to get my last valentine done. It's another Love Letter Stamp valentine, same mouse just a bit different card. I thought I would share.



Would also like to share a tip. The other day while trying to cut a piece of ribbon I realized my scissors were as dull as a butter knife and actually I got about the same results had I tried to use the butter knife to cut the ribbon! haha. Well in the back of my wee little brain I remembered a tip that if you cut a piece of aluminum foil with your dull scissors it will sharpen them. Well I didn't think it would really work that well but Eureka! It worked like a charm! I couldn't believe it. Try it the next time your ready to toss those dull scissors out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment