May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Lilee

This past weekend we celebrated my Granddaughter, Lilee's birthday.  Below is the card I made for her. 

This image is from The Greeting Farm. You can find their website Here.  Copics used are as follows:
Skin- E000; E00, E11, E21, R20.  Hair-E35, YR23, Y23.    Hat-BG72, BG75, BG78.  
Shirt-YR12, YR16 , YR18 and green in shirt and on pants is G20 & G21.   I made coordinating buttons for this card using my I-Top tool.  

Of course it was also Mother's Day. I had such a great weekend. I enjoyed visting with all of my family. I had a great visit with my Mother and made her lunch.  My daughter made me dinner!  Great minds think alike haha. It was delicious by the way.  I think food is always better when you don't have to make it yourself. 
I hope everyone out there had a great Mother's Day.



Do something creative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment