Sep 12, 2010

It's a Girl!

Today I attended a baby shower given for my beautiful Daughter-in-Law.  She is expecting a girl. Our family is so excited.  The shower was beautiful and she got so many great things.  It makes me so anxious!

I made this card for the shower. 


I wish the colors had come out better in these pictures. The colors are pink and brown.  I used my Cuttle Bug to emboss the pink cardstock on the lower half of the card.  I also used my Martha Stewart punch at the bottom to thread the ribbon through.    I used a Making Memories punch to punch the border on the patterned paper.  I found the metal embellishment at Michaels and sewed around the card just to add a little more texture.  This is another Easel card.  I wrote a small poem and put it on the inside (bottom of the card).   

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a chance to do something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment