Apr 17, 2012

There is no such thing as TOO MUCH work space

My craft room is small.  I have visions of a really cool room that looks like a designer decorated it.  However, I have come to the conclusion that what I REALLY need is lots and lots of work space. The more tables I add, the more I need.  This begs the question...Can a crafty girl EVER have TOO MUCH work space???



This room is still work in progress but I have found plenty of places for storage. My biggest challenge seems to be finding a way to fit more desk space for working.  I really like to spread my papers and things out.  By the time I get all my stuff scattered about, I have to find room for my Cuttle Bug, my sewing machine, my Cricut and so on.  Now I know I'm not the only one with this sickness so if you have any ideas I'd love to hear from you. 

 I don't have it pictured but in the other corner of the room I have a TV mounted on the wall.  I think I am going to add another table in that corner as well, just under the TV.  I would like to find an old wooden table at a flea market and paint it white.  I can use it as desk space for my computer and printer and of course extra space for cutting or sewing when I am working on a project . If I ever get it figured out I'll let you know.   

Well despite my challenges I was able to find enough room to make the card below.  Ha ha.  This is a card that that can be whipped together in no time. I used a wooden stamp by Savvy Stamps that I purchased from Archivers.  I stamped the image on white cardstock and embossed it in black. I then cut the image out with my Spellbinders.  I used the same Spellbinders design and cut out the next larger size (same shape) out of my patterned paper.  I used my Pop Dots as you can see below.  I then used some black ribbon to tie the card shut. 

Although I LOVE to use my Copic markers I think it is always nice to make a simple yet elegant card.

Hope you have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment