May 24, 2014

Birthday Princess Card

Today I am sharing the card I made for my granddaughter Emma who just turned 6.  I can't believe how fast she has grown.  She is 6 going on 16 but I think most kids are these days.  

I used a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil. Isn't this little image adorable.  I cut the crown and the stars out with my Cameo.  I colored the image with Copics. Skin; E50, E51, E53, E55, R20 for cheeks. Hair; E50, E31, E25, E29. Dress; R81, R83, R85, R000. Sorry, not sure which purples I used for sure. For the background I used some chalk and then used my Quickie Glue pen and some fine glitter to create some streamers and stars.  I also used a Spica pen on dress ruffle.  You can't really see it in the photo but it added a lot of sparkle. 

Well I am off to the birthday party.  I worked for 2 days on her birthday cake.  I delivered it to my daughters house last night.  I sure hope it's still standing ha ha......... uh but seriously.  It has been years and years since I decorated a cake and this one had it's fair share of problems.  I didn't snap a photo but hopefully I can get one today.  I am also hoping the rain stops long enough to celebrate this beautiful 6 year old... fingers crossed. 
Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment