Oct 14, 2014

A Spot of Tea

I have loved hot tea for as long as I can remember.  I like my tea usually with a bit of sugar or honey and a smidge of milk.  In the last 5 years or so I have also grown to love green tea.  I usually have one or two cups per day. This little image caught my eye when I was cruising around the web looking for something new to color.  I LOVE this image and I really enjoyed coloring her with my Copics.  I hadn't really used my markers for a while and thought I would sit a bit and color. 

For the card I kept it simple because I felt like the image already had so much going on.  I just distressed the edges to give it more of a shabby chic look.
Here are all the specifics:
1.  The image is from My Besties and you can find their images HERE
2.  I glued Flower Soft in the center of the flowers, I wanted them to be yellow but I didn't have that color so I used white and then colored it with my Y02 Copic marker
3.  I used Ranger Liquid Pearl on the green tea cup
4.  Copic Markers used:  Skin-E00, E50, E000, R20 and BV00; Flowers and top tea cup-R89, R85, R83, R81, R000 (N8 was used as shadowing on tea cup); Bottom Tea Cup and some of the leaves-G24, G21, G40, G20 (G85 was also used on some of the leaves); Hat and pants- E47, E44, E43, E41; Shirt-BV04, BV02, BV00;

This image is being entered into the Lia Stampz Challenge #74 Distressed + Kraft. You can visit her blog HERE for some awesome inspiration or to enter the challenge yourself.

Have a beautiful day!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful car, Jerri! Your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete