Nov 16, 2013

A Sassy Cheryl Birthday Card

Today I thought I would share a card I made using a digital stamp image from Sassy Cheryl called Polly's Slice of Cake.  

 I colored the image with the Copic markers shown above.  I decided to make this into an easel card.  You can't really tell in the picture but I used some of my Spica glitter pen to put some bling on the candle and I used my glaze pen to add a sheen to the frosting on the cake.  I also decided to put some flags  down on the message part of the card.  I used a clear stamp set from Hero Arts. I stamped them, colored them and cut them out then strung the flags on a piece of craft floss. I thought this card turned out super cute.  Directions on how to make an easel card can be found HERE .  I use the easel card a lot. If you look back through my old posts you can see the ones I have done.
 
  On 11/6 I posted a fall card and also indicated that I had entered it into a contest on the Ribbon Carousel blog.  My Card was chosen as the:



What a compliment. I was so excited! If you didn't see the card click on my blog name above and it will take you to my full blog site.  You can also visit the Ribbon Carousel blog by clicking HERE.  She is having a card contest and there is still time to enter if you are interested.  If you have not interest in joining the contest it is still a great site for inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment