Oct 4, 2015

Moongirl and Owl

Today I'm sharing a little card I made for my Daughter-In-Law's birthday.

I love these Pinky Doll digital stamps.  I really enjoyed making this little cutie and see a few more I would like to color. I made this card while on my retreat with friends in Arkansas.  It had been a while since I had gotten my Copics out and really colored. I colored the entire image with Copics , except the background, which I did with my colored pencils. I added detail to the card with a few little flower shaped jewels and I put some some floral soft on the bushes.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!
Jerri  


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your DIL...today is our DILs birthday too! Your card is beautiful, and I know she will love that you made it just for her! We are headed to Arkansas in a couple of weeks...we have family in Batesvile, and are going to visit, and then head over to see the Passion Play at Eureka Springs. Your retreat sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete