Oct 29, 2015

Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas- Day 15

Happy Thursday!
Well I hope you've managed to stop in and check out the 30 Days of Christmas going on over at the Technique Junkies Design Team. Today it's my turn!  



Christmas Trees Set of 6 is so versatile.  To make this tag, I began by using some of the Tim Holtz metallic stain. I smeared the stain all over the tag and then spritzed it with some water.  Once the tag was dry I stamped my trees.  I stamped the trees in the background on a piece of scrap paper first and then stamped again on the tag without re-inking. This gives a lighter stamp and for this purpose makes it seem as though there are trees in the background.  I used a stiff paint brush and some thinned down, white paint to spritz white spots all over the top.  I used a gray stamp pad to rub along the edges and a bow to finish it off.

Make sure you check out the Design Team Blog to get tons of Christmas inspiration.

Have a fantastic day
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment