Oct 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Another Halloween has come and gone.  What a beautiful night.  A little chilly but not too bad.  A big spooky moon in the sky and no rain, which is a blessing.  We went to our daughters and walked around with the kids.  It was a great time.

Yesterday I made some spooky spider pancakes.  The kids were NOT impressed. Ha ha. I guess I will have to try another route next year. Ok......I know they look a little more like crabs than spiders but hey, I tried.


So here is a Halloween card I made.  I don't know what happened to this picture but you can get the idea. I I tried twice to load it.  User error I am sure! This was a wooden stamp I bought at Archivers by Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Inc.  It is all one stamp so I Stamped it twice. I cut out the frame from the second image I stamped and then cut the frame out so I could use pop dots and raise it above the first image.  I glittered the ghosts and also used some purple ink to shade around the ghosts.  It was very easy and so cute. 




Here are a few pics from this evening.   The picture below of myself, my husband and my grandson the ape and my grand daughter the Monster High girl (I'm still not sure what that is) lol!

My Sister-In-Law with my grandson during the trick-or-treat parade. 


                        My grand daughter as the cutest little chef I have ever seen.  She could get her own cooking show looking so cute!  She even has a little flour on her.
 I hope everyone had a safe an happy Halloween.  Next up................


Thanksgiving!!! I got a cute Thanksgiving stamp today woot woot!

Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment