Sep 19, 2014

Teen Birthday Card using Copic Markers

First I have to say that I am still having problems with my blog. For some reason only my subscribers with Gmail are getting my posts. Or at least I know my subscribers with Yahoo are NOT getting them.  If anyone who might be reading this, and knows how this issue can be resolved, I would love to hear your comments.

Last weekend we celebrated my grandson's 12th birthday. TWELVE!! Holy Cow I'm old.  He loves video games, got the new PS 4 for his birthday as a matter of fact.  I thought this image was perfect for him. 


I used a digital image called Video Boy from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You know I love their images.  You can find them HERE.  I colored this image with my Copics.  I used a LOT of markers for this image.  I had them written down but I can't seem to find the list. Talk about unorganized.  Here are some of the combo's I feel (somewhat) certain that I used.

Shirt R000, R24, R27, R29(R39 & N8 for shadowing); Skin E000, E00, E11, Jeans, B93, B95, B97, B000; Shoes T3, T5, T7, T1. Sorry I cannot remember which hair combo I used. 
 I did the shadowing with gray chalk and the gray I used on the labels was actually using my Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad in Pumice Stone. I used some star eyelets and sewed around the image with my sewing machine using black thread.

Isn't he handsome.  Poor guy spilled ketchup on his brand new Jersey right before the pic but still had this big smile on his face.  Like I said yesterday, I am truly blessed and feel so grateful for such a wonderful family.

I hope you have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment