May 21, 2015

Your Heart and My Heart Are Very Old Friends

Hello!  I hope everyone is having a great week.  Well it's official, Summer break has begun.  The kids are out of school.  Since I babysit my grandchildren, this means my creative time has been DRASTICALLY reduced lol.  I do enjoy the ease of the summer break though. No crazy mornings with schedules, and lunches and homework.  I'm looking forward to the break to be honest.

Today I am sharing a card I created for Technique Junkies.
This is a lovely stamp from Technique Junkies called Tea Break.  I really wanted this to have a vintage feel so I colored it with my Copics and then went over the entire picture with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye. I used the Tim Holtz Applicator Tool to apply the ink but you could also use a makeup sponge to lightly rub the color onto the card. The tag was made using another Technique Junkies stamp from Holidays1-Fourish Sentiments (set-of-7).   I used the Distress Ink on the tag as well. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.  

Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment