Sep 24, 2015

Christmas Trees

Hey Hey we've made it through another week... almost.

I had a FABULOUS time with my friends last weekend at a scrapbooking retreat. I made a few cards and then I made a few scrapbook pages.  I hope to get them on my blog soon. I need to get them unpacked first though. I have been on a pretty fast paced run since I got home on Sunday.

Today I am sharing a card I made using one of the September release stamps from Technique Junkies Design Blog.

This card is made with the new stamp called Christmas Trees set of 6.  I used two of the trees from this set.  I stamped the trees in the background on a piece of scrap paper first before stamping them on my card to give the appearance that they were in the background.  I used some fine glitter for snow on the bottom of the card and also on the tree branches.  I LOVE the way this card turned out and it was really easy and quick to make.  I used Tim Holtz Peeled Paint stamp pad for the trees.  

I hope you have a great rest of your week.

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment