Sep 10, 2015

Fright Night!

Happy Thursday!
Well Halloween will be here before you know it.  Today I am sharing a card I made using TWO new stamps from Technique junkies.  These are from the new September release.

This card features the stamps,  Black Cat and Fright Night.  To make this card I inked up a piece of watercolor paper with oranges and reds and I used some black spatters on it as well.  When that piece was dry I inked up my Black Cat stamp with some Black Stazon Ink and stamped it on top of the inked up paper.  I trimmed down the piece and distressed the edges with a distress tool.  I matted this piece on top of some black patterned paper that I had cut slightly larger. This piece was also distressed on the edges.  Using some of the paper scraps from the watercolor paper that I trimmed down, I glued those strips below and then put my Fright Night sentiment on top of that.  I inked up the edges of the sentiment once it was stamped with my black stamp pad. around the card front itself, I used a sponge and applied some distress ink to give it an added layer of color because I didn't want it on a stark white card. I had a lot of fun playing with this card.  

Well thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope the rest of your day is just amazing.

Have a wonderful day
Jerri








No comments:

Post a Comment