Dec 17, 2013

A Cupcake Thief!

I hope you are ready for Christmas because it's right around the corner. I have 3 more gifts to buy then I'm done.  I know what I need to pick up so it will be easy.  I think the biggest challenge for me is figuring out WHAT to buy.  I would stand in line and fight the crowds if I knew what I was fighting for!  I think I'll set myself a reminder to start getting some Christmas ideas for people in June LOL!  Hey I probably shouldn't laugh about that. I would probably need 6 months just to get my list together. 
I did a lot of shopping online this year.  What a time saver.  I spent an entire day at my computer BUT ---- I didn't have to fight the lines, I didn't have to waste gas AND most of my items were shipped for free.  LOVE IT.
I wanted to make a birthday card so I used another Mo's Digital image.  I think this little thief is adorable. 
I will be entering this card into the Mo's Challenge #213 - They always have so many great entry's. It's always a good shot of inspiration if you need it. If you want to head over there and take a peak, you can get to their website HERE.

I don't really remember all of the colors I used on this image but I can give you a good idea.
DRESS- YG21, YG23, YG 25
WINGS- BG70, BG72
HAIR- I am not positive but I think I used, E43, E47, E49
PURPLE CUPCAKE LINER- V12, V15, V17
YELLOW- Y13, Y15
I got the string of pearls in the ribbons section at Walmart and the background paper is Recollections Cupcake.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment